About- Idaho Towing Association
We are a Non-Profit organization made up of Business Professional seeking to enhance the mission of Idaho Towing Association.
- To provide for a Non-Profit association driven to train and assist the development of professional and safety minded operators and companies within the state of Idaho.
- To help serve the public interest and safety upon the roadways of our state.
- To help ensure maximum performance and assistance to all government and Law Enforcement Agencies.
- To promote stability to our members by offering group discounts, classes, training and consulting services.
- To promote unity and professionalism among existing and future towing organizations, their employees and officers.
- To promote and educate the policies and implementation of legislation as they relate to our industry and pave the development of our and future businesses within our industry.
Idaho Towing Association was established to promote safety and assist the towing industry by advocating with government agencies on a state and local basis. It is our goal to unite members of the towing industry in effort to provide support, assistance and improve the professional image with the general public.